Complete Roofers Harness Kit
Compliant, Economical Roofers Workers Harness Kit
An excellent roofers harness kit for safety on general roofing jobs and for safe access to fall danger areas where a permanent safety line system is not in place.
- BTECH Entryfit Harness
- 2M Energy Absorbing Lanyard
- 15M x 12mm Kernmantle Rope w/ Triple Action Hook One End and Manual Rope Grab
- 1 Tonne 1.5M Round Sling / Attachment Strap
- 2 x Triple Action Aluminium Alloy Oval Karabiners
- BTECH Backpack / Kit Bag
- Lightweight, comfortable and durable Harness, suitable for the harsh Australian work environment.
- Front and rear fall arrest attachment points.
- Energy absorber in the event of a fall prevents load exceeding 16kN
- A hard wearing 12mm kernmantle rope fitted with a type1 manual rope grab, affording safe movement over the roof area.
- Round sling / Attachment strap to be used as a temporary anchorage connection. Suitable for one operator fall arrest.
- Packed within a rugged backpack / carry bag to protect against soiling and for ease of transportation.
- Manufactured to AS/NZS1891.1-2007 and 3rd party certified by Global Mark.
Tidy kitBy: Cedric on 21 January 2021Very tidy roofer kit everything you need
Good valueBy: Amy on 4 February 2019Good value roof workers harness kit