Where can I download a SWMS (Safe Work Method Statement)
Author: Brendan Clayton Date Posted:1 November 2021
We often get asked where can you download a SWMS for high risk construction work like working at heights?
You can and find more clarification on Safe Work Method Statements from the Safework Australia SWMS Information and Template document.
Working at heights is considered high risk and a SWMS is always required to be prepared before any work of this type is carried out.
Completing a SWMS will require the following information:
- The details of the construction work that is considered high risk
- The health and safety hazards relating to the work
- The control measures that need to be implemented to minimise or remove the risks
- How the control measures will be actioned?
- When will they be monitored and reviewed?
If you are looking for height safety equipment and systems in Australia the Industroquip team is here to help you, we have over 2 decades of experience in working at heights and other high risk construction safety products.
Call 1300 554 192 now to discuss your workplace safety needs.