Formally known as the Blundstone 373, The NEW Blundstone 313 Safety Boot provides comfort, support and shock absorption, it also includes a toe guard protector to prevent cuts and scuffs in the leather. An excellent basic lace-up safety boot that is perfect for apprentices or contract workers who are working to a budget. XRD® in the heel strike zone for excellent shock absorption and a polyurethane midsole for comfort. A thermo urethane outer sole make the Blundstone 313 highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack. Oil, acid and organic fat resistant and can withstand temperatures to 140°C. Removable comfort PU footbed is anti bacterial, breathable and washable.
- Black print leather lace up safety boot with padded collar and tongue
- Scuffguard on the front of the boot provides leather protection and durability.
- PORON® XRD™ in the heel strike zone for increased shock protection.
- Polyurethane (PU) midsole/thermo urethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant
- Outer sole heat resistant to 140oC
- 3/4 bellow tongue for increased protection from moisture and debris
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced user fatigue
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant steel toe cap
- Full length removable Blundstone PU footbed that is anti bacterial, breathable & washable.
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification 1-ID 2815
- Standard ASTM F 2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
Sizing: Men's AU