Blundstone® 313 Lace Up Safety Boot (Formally known as the Blundstone 373)
Formally known as the Blundstone 373, The NEW Blundstone 313 Safety Boot provides comfort, support and shock absorption, it also includes a toe guard protector to prevent cuts and scuffs in the leather. An excellent basic lace-up safety boot that is perfect for apprentices or contract workers who are working to a budget. XRD® in the heel strike zone for excellent shock absorption and a polyurethane midsole for comfort. A thermo urethane outer sole make the Blundstone 313 highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack. Oil, acid and organic fat resistant and can withstand temperatures to 140°C. Removable comfort PU footbed is anti bacterial, breathable and washable.
- Black print leather lace up safety boot with padded collar and tongue
- Scuffguard on the front of the boot provides leather protection and durability.
- PORON® XRD™ in the heel strike zone for increased shock protection.
- Polyurethane (PU) midsole/thermo urethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant
- Outer sole heat resistant to 140oC
- 3/4 bellow tongue for increased protection from moisture and debris
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced user fatigue
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant steel toe cap
- Full length removable Blundstone PU footbed that is anti bacterial, breathable & washable.
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification 1-ID 2815
- Standard ASTM F 2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
Sizing: Men's AU
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Industroquip users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.