Industroquip are specialists in workplace pedestrian and forklift safety with decades of experience in safely managing workplace traffic and reducing hazards with a mission to 'Accelerate Australian Workplaces to Zero Injuries.
To help create suitable Loading, unloading exclusion zones (LUEZ) the team at Industroquip developed 'The Driver Safety Zone Barrier Kit' was designed by our fully qualified workplace safety experts to separate truck drivers from moving plant and forklifts while their trucks are unloaded.
The driver simple unrestrains his load and makes way for the forklift or machine to unload his truck and walks to the Driver Safety Zone and stands inside until all forklifts or mobile plant have finished unloading his or her vehicle.
- 1m (H) 1m (W) 2.5m (L)
- Heavy Duty Construction built to withstand the Australian extreme elements
- Comes with two premium pedestrian swing gates
- Comes with two Driver Safety Zone Safety Signs (Metal 600x450mm)
- Modular to suit most size areas
- Supplied in kit form with all fixings and required hardware
- Quick & Simple Installation
- Installation available Australia Wide
- Customised sizing available
For all your workplace traffic management products or for an onsite visit from our workplace traffic management specialists to provide planning and recommendations please contact us now on 1300 554 192. Check it out below along with some of our othergreat innovations that create safer traffic management in warehouses, yards and truck loading areas throughout Australia & New Zealand.