Bunds with foam filled sides are very robust by nature and can be used in a variety of situations. The foam will not lose its shape or memory over time or with use. These are made to order in any variety of sizes and shapes to suit your application.
Along with the new industrial environmental law comes a responsibility for all management and executives.
To help you achieve best practice, Spillsupport has investigated the market and selected products that meet the world’s highest manufacturing standards. In the event of a spill, Spillsupport Bunding becomes invaluable.
How Spillsupport Spill Bunding works:
• Ideal for storage of liquids where vehicle access is required
• Suitable for truck, forklift and vehicles to drive over Global
• PVC covered triangular foam collapses when a vehicle drives over, then springs back to shape
• Potential hazardous chemicals and liquids are easily stored inside the bunding
• Temporary storage of liquids, when ever needed
• Chemical resistant, UV stable polymer coated fabric
• Light weight and easy to transport, store and clean
• Just wash after use and store away for next application
• Cost effective
• 100mm high side walls
• Custom/tailor made to suit your specific needs
Temporary Bunding Sydney
Temporary Bunding Newcastle
Temporary Bunding Mackay
Temporary Bunding Brisbane
Temporary Bunding Hunter Valley
Temporary Bunding Melbourne
Temporary Bunding Perth