Sundström® SR297 ABEK1 Gas Filter - Sundstrom
Fast Shipping Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane & Melbourne
Sundstrom SR297 Organic, inorganic, acid gas, ammonia filter class ABEK1 (regular capacity).
Used in conjunction with Sundström SR100,SR200 and SR500 respirators.
- Plastic polypropylene
- No metal parts
- Used against vapour from organic gases whose boiling point exceeds +65°C (150F), for inorganic gas, for acid gas and vapour, and for ammonia
- Largest diameter: 106 mm, Thickness: 36 mm
- 162 g
- The filter contains 125 g of activated carbon
- Pressure drop: At 30 l/min: 70–80 Pa (standards requrement: <100 Pa), At 95 l/min: 270–300 Pa (standards requirement: <400 Pa)
- Store at room temperature in clean, dry place
- If seal has been broken, store away from contaminants in an air-tight container
- Shelf life is 10 years if seal is unbroken
- Expiry date printed on filter
- Chemical handling
- Emergency services
Compliance: Approved to AS/NZS 1716:2012
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Industroquip Safety users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.