Asbestos Management Register Folder
Fast Shipping Australia Wide!
Asbestos Management Registers in stock ready for fast delivery Australia Wide.
Asbestos Management Registers form part of any successful Asbestos Management Plan.
The asbestos register must:
- record any asbestos that has been identified or is assumed to be present at the workplace
- record the date when the asbestos was identified
- record the location, type and condition of the asbestos
- be maintained to ensure up-to-date information
- state if no asbestos has been identified
- be given to the employer or business or PCBU when there is a change of management or controller of the workplace.
Asbestos must be labelled, where possible. For example a label can be placed in the electrical meter box indicating that the building contains asbestos and the location of the register. (Industroquip also manufacture and supply asbestos labelling
Photographs or drawings are useful for showing the location of asbestos in the workplace.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Industroquip Safety users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.