Sundström® SR510 P3 Particle Filter - Sundstrom
Fast Shipping Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane & Melbourne
High performance particle filter class P3. The filter flange features an O-ring that optimises the seal to the front rim of Sundström gas filters.
Used in conjunction with Sundström SR100, SR200 and SR500 respirators.
- Plastic polypropylene
- No metal parts
- Used against all types of wet and dry particles, such as dust, smoke, aerosols, spray, asbestos, bacteria, viruses and mould. The filter fits into Sundström half and full face masks, as well as the SR700 particle PAPR. The filter can be attached to Sundström non-threaded gas filters. It is also used on front of Sundström's threaded gas filters when used on the SR500 PAPR
- Largest diameter: 107 mm, Thickness: 31 mm
- Weight: 44 g
- Filtration paper: Particle filter contains about 1,300 sq cm (200 sq inches) hydrophobic fibreglass paper
- Filtration efficiency: Paraffin oil aerosol: >99.997% (tested by INSPEC)
- Drop pressure: At 30 l/min: 40 Pa (standards requirement: <120 Pa) , At 95 l/min: 120 Pa (standards requirement: <420 Pa)
- Store at room temperature in clean, dry place
- If seal has been broken, store away from contaminants in an air-tight container
- Shelf life is 10 years if seal is unbroken
- Expiry date printed on filter
- Asbestos Removal
- Concrete Industry
- Chemical handling
- Emergency services
Compliance: Approved to AS/NZS 1716:2012
Whether you are protecting your workforce from paint, pesticides or even asbestos fibres, Industroquip Safety & Signage will have what you require in stock ready for fast delivery Australia wide.
Sundstrom Respirators are available for Fast Shipping to Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, Melbourne, Darwin, Adelaide & Perth.
Sundström Safety protects people from contaminated air and is not content to simply meet official requirements their aim is to always design and manufacture the best and most comfortable respiratory protection equipment on the market.
Over the years Sundström Safety have invested major resources in the development of user-friendly and individually adapted respiratory protection equipment of the highest quality. Today Sundström Safety can present a compatible and modular product range that is flexible and adaptable according to both personal comfort and the needs and requirements of the workplace.
Sundström Safety AB was founded back in 1926 by mining engineer Ivan Sundström, who was early to recognise the need to protect miners' eyes and lungs. Before it is too late. As illnesses caused by breathing in contaminated air often take a long time to develop, it is easy to ignore their seriousness. Good respiratory protection equipment must be simple to use and comfortable to wear.
Today, the third generation of Sundströms are continuing to run the company in the same spirit.
Industroquip Safety & Signage are a leading distributor of the Sundström Safety range of Respiratory Protection Products in Australia & New Zealand, we hold large stocks of the Sundström Safety Products at all times ready for fast delivery Australia wide, we offer Technical Advice on Respiratory equipment and we can look after your fit testing requirements.
We also stock Moldex, Honeywell, Force 360, Maxisafe, Prochoice and many other brands of respirators if required.
Whether you are after a full system or a single mask we are here to help you contact the team on 1300 554 192 or firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Sundström SR100 Masks
Sundström SR200 Masks
Sundström P3 Filters
Sundström SR510 Filters
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Industroquip Safety users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.