Hex Anchor Bolt for Speed Humps (Hilti Plug and Small Washer)
Fix our range of speed humps and bollards with this revolutionary anchor bolt and Hilti plug.
- Bites into the substrate to provide industry best stability for your humps and bollards etc.
- Features a unique anchor design.
- Made of Zinc plated steel so it will never rust.
- Can be used on all products to secure into both concrete and asphalt applications.
- Can not be secured on loose gravel.
- NOTE: Suits all Bollards and Speed Humps.
1. Drill bit diameter: 14mm.
2. Drilling depth: 110mm.
3. Standard embedment depth: 85mm.
4. Drill holes in required locations and clean.
5. Hammer the plastic casing into the hole.
6. Fasten the bolt (with washer) into the casing.
7. As you drill the bolt into the casing, the casing will twist & expand in the hole, holding the bolt in with a firm grip.
Note: Some asphalt applications where the asphalt has not been properly compacted or aggregate is loose may cause fixing not to secure properly.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Industroquip Safety users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.