Premium Rubber Wheel Stop - Black and Yellow for Car Parks
In stock ready for Fast Delivery!!!
Industroquip's Rubber Car Park Wheel Stops are used where it is necessary to limit the travel of a vehicle into a car parking space. Wheel Stops are commonly used in areas where pedestrians could be in danger of the parking vehicle or to stop a car from contact a wall, barrier or kerb. They are also used to prevent vehicles from encroaching over walkways, embankments, drop offs (eg: multi storey car parks).
The Rubber Wheel Stops are black with a yellow ensuring excellent visibility in carparks. Made from a tough recycled rubber construction, these Rubber wheel stops easy to install with a choice of fasteners.
Premium Rubber Wheel Stops comply with the current standard AS/NZS 2890.1:2004. Our unique manufacturing process ensures they are not “bendy” like competitor products, thus preventing damage from breaking at the fixing points. Designed with safety reflective yellow chevrons they can be fixed to concrete using mechanical fastenings or for asphalt/bitumen over base course using our asphalt fastening spikes.
- Rubber Wheel Stops are manufactured from 100% recycled tyre crumb rubber
- Superior construction & durability means these wheel stops will not warp, crack, chip or rot
- Light-weight, easy to handle and can be installed by one person
- Yellow reflectors for increased visibility with four chevrons on either side
- Approximately 1/5 the weight of concrete, greatly reducing transport and handling costs
- Greatly reduces transport and handling costs
- Resistant to UV, moisture, oil and extreme weather conditions
- Flexible, allowing for conformity to contour on virtually any road surface
- Easy installation to concrete surfaces with concrete fastenings, or 300mm Road Spikes for asphalt/bitumen surfaces over base-course
- Premium wheel stop is compliant with Australian/NZ current standard AS/NZS 2890.1:2004
- Wheel Stops can also be fixed using an adhesive for added strength.
- Easy installation of wheel stop to concrete surfaces with concrete fastenings, or 300mm Road Spikes for installation of wheel stop on asphalt/bitumen surfaces over base-course.
Concrete Fixing: Use 3 off 16mm Through Bolts or Masonry Sleeve Anchors (Purchased separately)
Asphalt Fixing: Use 3 off 300mm Asphalt Spikes (Purchased separately)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Industroquip Safety users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.