Sundström SR200 Heavy Duty Full Face Respirator - Sundstrom
Fast Shipping Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane & Melbourne
Heavy duty use, full time exposure, long term work in areas requiring very high protection levels
The Sundström SR200 full face respirator provides very high protection at heavy-duty work for extended periods. The respirator offers added eye and face protection, and a higher protection factor than half masks.
- Very high protection factor (NPF 2000)
- Full face respirator for use with filters or supplied air
- Two exhalation valves
- Valve caps with air diffusion (no clogging during spray jobs)
- Heavy-duty use, full-time exposure, long-term work in areas requiring very high protection levels
- Silicone rubber
- Weight: 450g approx.
- Fabric head harness - no sticking rubber
- Unique curved visor for exceptionally wide and deep field of vision
- Part of inhalation air is channelled across the visor to minimise mist forming
- Can easily be fitted with optional SmallTalk microphone and loudspeaker
- Accepts all Sundström filters and compressed air attachments
Air circulation inside mask
2/3 of inhalation air reaches mouth and nose without circulating visor and outer mask
1/3 of inhalation air passes across the visor and prevents fogging
Inhalation: Single silicone membrane
Exhalation: Twin silicone membranes. The position and construction of the two exhalation membranes make voice communication easy
Elastic bands and a mesh head cradle for optimum comfort. The harness has to be adjusted only oncce for a user, after which the mask can be put on in a simple two-hand movement
Accepts all Sundström filters + compressed-air attachments. Filter seat is pointed downwards for good balance and great field of vision
Inhalation: approx. 10 Pa at 30 l/min (EN stajndards requirement: <50 Pa)
Exhalation: approx. 56 Pa at 160 l/min (EN standards requirement: <300 Pa)
Scratch-resistant polycarbonate (standard). The visor is curved spherically, which means that the face fits 'into' the visor, ensuring a very wide field of vision and a minimum of reflections
- Concrete Grinding
- Food processing
- Abrasive blasting
- Asbestos Removal
Compliance: Approved to AS/NZS 1716:2012
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Industroquip users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.